Call Us: 314-504-4945
Choosing the Right Siding
When selecting house siding (According to Better Homes and Gardens), there are six basic issues to consider, besides the initial cost:
1. Water Resistance. Water-resistant types of siding will have longer life spans.
2. Ease of Installation. If you’re installing the siding on your own, make sure it is within your skill set, requires no special tools, and creates no harmful dust when cut.
3. Energy Efficiency. Check the R-value rating for energy savings and understand what will be needed as far as insulation beneath the siding you pick.
4. Aesthetics. Your siding will be in full view as you come and go, so make sure it is beautiful to you.
5. Versatility. Make sure the siding has the versatility to meet the varied needs of your specific project. If there are aspects of your home’s exterior that will make using a particular type of siding more challenging than others, make sure you understand what the added costs or necessary adjustments will be.
6. Durability. Does your siding of choice have the strength to resist temperature shifts present in your climate? How does it stand up to everyday wear and tear?
We offer all types of siding. Talk with us, we can help.
We are a one stop shop!
No job too small
No job too large
30 Years in Business